This message has been reformatted to (hopefully) look nice on your screen.       View the original message

Subject: Re: BSA: Troop number uniqueness?
From: David Gottshall ()
Date: 7:48, Jun 25 2010

Mike,

Since the old community and state strips do not have copy-righted logos,= pretty much any patch manufacturer to make them.

I would contact them first, as they may already have a template. If not,= you can get the dimensions by picking one up for cheap on that web site= that we all know :-)

Dave Gottshall