This message has been reformatted to (hopefully) look nice on your screen.       View the original message

Subject: Re: Nations Trails - US Heritage Award
From: Marcia Trudeau ()
Date: 22:43, Feb 15 2009

I was just trying to figure out what happen to my order. Its been several months. I have had no response and wasn't able to get ahold of anyone. I have to go through and see if they cashed the check.

Marcia Trudeau
SM, Troop 1776
Harlingen, TX

In a message dated 2/15/2009 4:03:44 P.M. Central Standard Time, ftooth@YAHOO.COM writes:

This company has been belly up since mid 2007.

http://www.scouter.com/forums/viewThread.asp?threadID=166463

Frank Toothaker